Due to the current circumstances, we are unable to provide daily Iftars at the Mosque. Those requesting assistance from the Mosque can apply for food vouchers and prepared meals available for pickup.
Here are the documents/requirements needed to be eligible for Zakat Al-Fitr/Ramadan Emergency Food Help:
1. A total income of less than $3000 (child benefits included)
2. Identity documents (IDs) for all family members
3. Bank statement for the past two months (for all family members)
4. Ontario Works Statement of Income (or any other proof of income)
5. CRA notice of assessment for the year 2018 or 2019 if applicable
To apply for Ramadan food vouchers, please click here.
To apply for Ramadan meals available for pickup, please click here.