Do not miss out on this great opportunity to get fit, become healthy and make new friends!
Exercise can have immediate and long-term health and mental benefits. You will feel healthier, happier, more energetic and most importantly, regular activity can improve your quality of life.
- Qualified female fitness instructor.
- Private room with no cameras.
- All participants will receive a folder with a food tracking journal, nutritional and physical activity information and a workout tracking journal.
- The classes will consist of cardio & strength training.
- Classes are ideal for beginners, intermediate or advance fitness levels since all exercises can be modified.
Days & Times:
Friday (7:00 PM - 7:45 PM) [We still have space in this class!]
Saturday (2:45 PM - 3:30 PM) [This class is almost full, please register as soon as you can to secure a spot!]
Please note that we can always open more classes to accommodate more sisters. If none of the above classes fit your schedule, please do contact us!
Komoka's YMCA (1 Tunks Lane)
$9/month for one class/week
$18/month for two classes/week
$27/month for three classes/week
To arrange for childcare services, please contact Komoka's YMCA directly: (519) 601-7033.
Please register as soon as you can as spots are very limited.