After a highly successful year of running the Read & Ascend Iqra' Wartaqi Program, and after listening to feedback from our beloved parents, students and teachers, the Qur'an Hifth Program is pleased to announce the opening of our improved Read & Ascend Program.
The program will run for four days and will help the students develop their Qur'an recitation, Arabic writing and Tajweed. The emphasis will be on memorizing and understanding the meaning and wisdom of the Holy Qur'an.
- Fluency when reciting Qur’an
- Proficiency in Arabic writing
- Application of Arabic vocabulary
- Memorization of the Qur’an with proper Tajweed and emphasis on correct pronunciation
- Simplified interpretation of the memorized verses so that it is easy for the students to understand and memorize them
This class is organized by the Qur’an Hifth Program (QHP). To learn more details and to see a list of classes and Halaqat offered by QHP, please click here.